Monday, June 4, 2012

Under The Sea Bento

My fiance wanted Mac & Cheese and Hotdogs for lunch, and then she picked the spiral pasta that looks really cool. So I decided to make a bento. I started off by making Octodogs, and then I progressed to make an Under The Sea scene.
Those little Octopi are sooo cute!
  • Sand (Spiral Pasta w/Butter and Parmesan Sauce)
  • Octopi (Chicken Hot Dogs, Black Foodsafe Marker)
  • Fish (Cucumber, Cucumber Peel)
  • Seaweed (Cucumber Peel)
  • Coral (Raspberry)
I packed this bento in my Skull Bento Box that makes me think of Pirates, and I added a Yellow Fork with a Fish on the end. The handle of the fork says 'Animal in the Sea'.

I am pretty happy with how this came out, but I wish I had picked a bigger bento box to make it so I could spread things out a little more and add some more fish. There is always next time! :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Look at that thing! It's SO cool! And super tasty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! That's so freaking CUTE!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!? X.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I haven't been making any bentos this summer, but I could link up something I've made before!

    Thanks for linking up at Bento Blog Network!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love participating in your bento linkups! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your cucumber fish!!
    ~Rebecca at Bentos on the Bayou

    ReplyDelete