Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cheese & Fruit Bento

My fiance has been in the mood for fruit lately (and I am always in the mood for fruit) so when we went grocery shopping we bought a ton of fresh fruit as well as some delicious Cranberry Goat Cheese that we both love. And once I put away the groceries I started making bentos!
This bento is for my fiance:
  • 5 Wheat Crackers
  • 1 oz Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Cheese
  • 3 Strawberries
  • Bunch of Grapes
  • 1/2 Mango (Cubed)
My fiance loves Cherries, but she ate 30 cherries for breakfast already, so we decided not to add any in this bento. lol
I'm glad she has come on board of the Loving Fruit Train. I am riding this train every single day, but It's nice to have someone with me. hehehe
We were talking about going to a farmer's market and picking up so delicious ripe fruit and some bread/meat/cheese and going on a nice walk and picnicking by the water. I think that sounds like the perfect date. Don't you? :)

2 comments: