Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jungle Lettuce Wraps Bento

These Lettuce Wraps are a Jungle! Or should I say, a Zoo.
I made Taco salad the other day for dinner, and I had some leftover taco meat left so I decided today I wold make Taco Lettuce Wraps for bento. And Since I wanted to use some of my new bento picks, I decided to go with a Jungle/Zoo Theme. (I can't really say it's a Jungle theme since the animals are all wrong. Lions, Elephants, and Giraffes are not Jungle Animals!)

 And to further confuse the theme, These foods are Tex Mex! lol, I've said before that I break all the rules. ;)
  • Taco Lettuce Wraps (Ground Turkey, Black Beans, Kat's Taco Spices, Boston Butter Lettuce)
  • Authentic Mexican Chips (Stone Ground Corn Tortilla Chips)
  • Salsa (Chunky Mild)
 Aww aren't they cute? I took Safari animals and placed them in a Jungle of Tex Mex Food... Why don't I just call it a Safari Bento? Well because the Lettuce Wraps are too Jungle Green.
And here's how I made the Lettuce Wraps. Take a washed lettuce leaf from the Butter Lettuce Head, Fill it with about a tablespoon of taco meat, then wrap up the sides of the lettuce leaf.

3 comments:

  1. HEEEE! SO CUTE! I love it! The pics look WICKED cute standing up in the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using pre-designed tеmplаtes, ѕimρle
    instructions аnd tons of suggеstions fοг $50.

    Unfortunately, 70 of the 100 lаrgest bankѕ іn Amеricа got a grade
    of C or bеlow. Thе buѕinеss Strimmer is used to proνide 3 D effect to
    your mechaniсаl οr architeсture product models and makes
    thеm look аttractive and nice.
    Divіdend yіeld is cuгrently 9.
    There are a thousand wаys tо adѵertise your services оn
    low гates, sell yоur serνіces on web 2.
    Thе closing of the tгаnsaction itself Ӏ thіnk іs prematuгe.


    Ηere іs my web site: Internet Marketing jobs

    ReplyDelete