Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Midsummer Breakfast Bento

Happy Summer Solstice/Midsummer/Litha!
And in case you didn't realize, today is the first day of Summer! (If you are interested in reading more about it, please check out my Book of Shadows Blog Here)
And lucky us, we are having a heat wave so I am stuck inside with the AC running.... Not the way I would choose to spend Litha... but what can you do...

Anyway, I put together a Midsummer Breakfast using ingredients that are perfect for this day:
  • Berry Salad (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries)
  • HoneyNana Greek Yogurt
  • Cherries
  • Frozen Banana
  • Fat Free Whipped Cream
I packed this all in my Strawberry Bento Box with the Yellow Flowers, and I added a Yellow Fork and Spoon to make it more 'Sun'ny. :)
I hope you all enjoy, and have a wonderful Summer Solstice. :)

2 comments:

  1. TASTY! ^_^ Leslie and I love it yet again! :-) <3!

    ReplyDelete