Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pasta & Meatballs Bento

What goes better with Spaghetti then Meatballs? They are a classic combination. But I have taken this classic combination and tweaked it. That's right, I changed it... But only a little bit.
This isn't Spaghetti, it's Gluten Free Brown Rice Penne with Flax. And those are Beef Meatballs, they are Chicken Meatballs.
Not only that, I took the Classic Italian Dish, and I packed it in a Japanese Bento Box...
Look at me; I'm breaking all the rules! lol
Pasta & Meatballs:
  • GF Brown Rice Penne w/Flax
  • Tomato Basil Sauce
  • Chickpeas
  • Chicken Meatballs
Rainbow Salad:
  • Tomato
  • Carrot
  • Yellow Pepper
  • Cucumber
  • Spinach
  • Red Cabbage
  • Light Italian Dressing (In the Blue Container)
Roll:
  • Flax Rolls w/Italian Herbs + Garlic (Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free)
Now doesn't that sound and look delicious? Well it was... lol ;)
I hope you enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. You are SO very cute with your rule breaking. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete