Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Smiley Face Bento

This is my skull... this is my brain on bento... any questions? lol
But seriously, this is my skull bento box, and my brain is on bento because I was just going to have a simple and quick lunch, and it somehow turned into me making a Smiley Face bento...
I really don't know how that happens. I wasn't planning on making another bento today, it just happened... and then the yellow peppers looked a little like a happy face, and the vegeltable souffle was the perfect spot for me to make a smiley face 'brain' inside the bento skull... and then the whole 'This is my skull, this is my brain on bento' idea came about.

Anyway, here's what's inside:
  • Southwestern Souffle (Garden Lites souffle's are soooo delicious. I'll probably do a blog all about them in the future.)
  • Yellow Pepper
  • Baby Carrots
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Cucumber
The souffle is filled with black beans, rice, peppers, onions, zucchini, corn, etc... and it has a little spice to it. I added the extra vegetables to help punch up the already awesome nutrients of the souffle, as well as to help cool my palate after eating the slightly spicy souffle.

I really don't know how this bento came about when I was planning on just heating up the souffle and eating it while sitting on the computer. I think Bentos have hijacked my brain.... though that's not really a bad thing. ;)

2 comments: