Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicle

I have been in the chocolate-y minty mood lately, so I got the idea to make a Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicle.
 This Popsicle was easy to make, and only had 2-3 ingredients.
  • 1 container Chobani Champions Vanilla Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt
  • 1-2 Drops Peppermint Extract
  • 1-2 Drops Green Food Coloring (Optional)
Mix together and pour into popsicle mold. I find that the Chobani Champions Greek Yogurt containers are the perfect size for one popsicle. And it's easier to figure out the calories per popsicle as well.

 Doesn't that look awesome? There are a few air pockets in the popsicle because I didn't tap the container against the counter like I usually do. Tapping the mold after it has been filled helps bring the air bubbles to the surface so you get a smooth popsicle.
YAY! I love these popsicle molds! Such a great purchase. And now I can have healthy, inexpensive and delicious popsicles whenever I want. And I control the ingredients and the calories!

MMM.... Minty

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable and pretty and clever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that sounds delicous! I'll have to try this soon.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using the Chobani Greek Yogurt to make popsicles. There are so many flavors and you can add berries and other flavors to them to customize your own popsicles.

      Delete