Monday, June 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Love Bento

I love peanut butter, and what better way to show that then make a bento with heart shaped peanut butter bread toasted and a heart container with peanut butter?
With the added berries it's almost like an ultimate PBJ!
  • Toasted Peanut Butter Bread Hearts (from this recipe)
  • Chunky Peanut Butter (In pink Heart container under toast)
  • Kiwi Heart
  • Blueberries (on Heart picks)
  • Blackberries (in Heart cup)
  • Raspberries (in Heart cup)
So much Pink and so many Hearts, it's like Valentine's Day in June!!!
 Here is a better look at the PB Bread. Gluten Free, Refined, Sugar Free, Vegan bread that I adapted from another blogger's recipe.
I spread the peanut butter onto the bread and then I topped it with some berries. It was like eating a fancy Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!
And here are the yummy berries pack in a pink silicone heart cup with a green, orange, and pink heart pick.
Can you feel the love? The Peanut Butter love?

I seriously love peanut butter, I eat it out of the jar with a spoon, and I love to add it to cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, chocolate, desserts, and don't forget Thai food! I love Peanut Noodles and Peanut Pad Thai or Peanut Sauce... YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment