Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Celebration Bento

June is a month of Celebrations! Not only is it a time for Graduations and the beginning of Summer, but it's also Pride Month and a time of Birthdays and Weddings/Anniversarys. In honor of June and my Birthday (only 10 days away), I decided to make a Celebration Bento, with a little Cake sandwich complete with candle.
I hope you enjoy it!
 Happy Birthday/Anniversary/Pride/Summer/Graduation/Etc.!
It's time to celebrate with some delicious Cake!
 Don't forget to make a wish before you blow out the candle! The Rainbow Candle.
Look Rainbow Confetti! And a few foodie friends to enjoy it with. Say hello to Dango Piggy, Ice Cream Kitty, Flan Bear, and Cupcake Tiger!
  • Tomato
  • Carrot
  • Yellow Pepper
  • Cucumber
  • Red Cabbage
Want a slice of Cake?
  • 'Cake' (See Below)
  • Blueberries
  • Blackberries
  • Raspberries
  • Sliced Almonds
To make the 'Cake' I spread Teddie Chunky Peanut Butter w/Flaxseed between two circle cut slices of Udi's Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread.
Next I microwaved some Marshmallow Fluff with some Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, and mixed it together to make a yummy Chocolate 'Frosting'.
Then I decorated the top with Blueberries and Sliced Almonds.
And I completed the look with a Rainbow Candle.

I hope you all enjoy this bento, and Enjoy June! I most likely will make myself a birthday bento as well, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. That is wicked cute. Yay June!!! ^_^ ...Is the rest of June gonna be this tasty looking? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Facebook; you are GROUNDED for not notifying me of the newest two Bento posts! WHAT THE HECK?!

    ...Moving on...

    It's so pretty and colorful and cute! Love it! More more more! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sooo much! I was wondering why you hadn't seen it, but I figured you were just busy or was going to check them out later.

      Delete