Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cherry Hello Kitty Bento

I haven't made my fiance a bento in a while, so when she requested a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of cherries for lunch I got the idea to make a cherry themed bento with cherries cut out of cheese. But as I was looking through my bento accessories I saw the Hello Kitty cutter and decided to make it a Cherry Hello Kitty.
I'm sorry the lighting is bad. Right when I was taking the pictures it became dark and cloudy. My markers are a litte dry too, so this isn't my best Hello Kitty.
  • Grilled Cheese (on Whole Wheat)
  • Hello Kitty (Cheese and Foodsafe Marker)
  • Cherries (They are soooo sweet and delicious right now. YUM!)
I love that the cherries are different colors, Some of them are bright red, while others are deep crimson, and some of them are almost black. Such a beautiful color combination. ;)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAH! So cute again! I have to remember to show Leslie this one! :-) ...You also reminded me that I was thinking about making myself grilled cheese today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete