Monday, January 2, 2012

Sandwich Dinner Bento

That's right. I am having a sandwich for dinner. And not only that, but I made a whole bento out of it. It was amazingly delicious and it really hit the spot! And even with all the side dishes, my bento was only 345 Calories!
  • 8 Blueberries
  • 1 Starwberry
  • 4 Ants on a Log (Celery, all natural Crunchy Peanut Butter with Flaxseed, Plum Amazins diced prunes)
  • 1/2 Cup Homemade Gluten Free Chex Mix (Rice Chex, Corn Chex, GF Pretzels, Popcorn, Seasonings)
  • 1 Pickle Slice (Cut in fourths)
  • Turkey Sandwich (GF bread, Mustard, Spinach, Tomato, Healthy Ones Deli Turkey)
This Bento was super yummy and satisfying, and it was also filling for a dinner under 400 calories thanks to all the fruit and vegetables.
If you are like many others and trying to lose weight this new year, I suggest counting calories, and watching your sugar and sodium intake. That's how I lost 97lbs. Good Luck everyone, and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. OM nom nom! Surprisingly colorful; I like it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is is surprising? My food is almost always colorful. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I... do not know. Maybe cause it's just a sandwich or something? Just more colorful than I would have expected from only a couple things.

    ReplyDelete