Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Skulls and Monsters Bento

So the tilte of this bento is very misleading... Since ther is only one skull and a tiny silly looking monster... but anyway, This bento was made in one of my new bento boxes I got for Christmas. It's a super awesome Skull bento box. and the monster in question is actually a banana that I cut oddly and I wanted to make into a alligator but it turned into a silly looking monster.

  •  Bagel Sandwich (Toasted GF Bagel, Cream Cheese, Shredded Carrot, Shredded Cabbage, Lettuce, Spinach, Sliced Cucumber, Sliced Cherry Tomato)
  • Cherry Tomato with Leaf Pick
  • Purple and Green Grapes with Bone Picks (I thought the bones were a good idea since it was a skull bento box)
  • Banana Monster (1/3 Banana with Ring Pick eyes and Heart Pick tongue)
Here is a better look at the silly monster.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, I wanted a Bagel and I thought this box would be perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Came out super cute! Love it! And cool on the bagel fit!

    ReplyDelete