Friday, January 13, 2012

Hamburger & Salad Bentos

You may have noticed I haven't made my fiance a bento in a really long time. This is partly because she's been busy, but also because she's been having problems with ulcers. But today I was able to make us both bentos using leftover Hamburger patties, and some veggies we had in the fridge.
Here is my bento. I tried to add a lot of vegetables... and I guess I succeeded. lol
  • Fresh Spinach
  • Shredded Red/Purple Cabbage
  • Sliced Cucumber
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Baby Carrots
  • Peas (I had leftover Sugar Snap Peas, and I shelled them and ate the pods. lol)
  • Button Mushroom
  • Light Italian Dressing (In the Pink Heart container)
  • Hamburger Patty (Cut into strips)
  • Red/Purple and Green Grapes
  • Ketchup
 Here is my fiance's bento. She requested Hummus, Nut thins, Pineapple, and the Leftover Meat to be put in her bento. so this is what I came up with.
  • Hamburger Patty (Cut into strips)
  • Chicken Tender (Cut into Chunks. I made these the other night with Italian Herbs)
  • Fresh Spinach
  • Shredded Red/Purple Cabbage
  • Button Mushrooms
  • Hazelnut and Pecan Nut Thins
  • Hummus
  • Baby Carrots
  • Pineapple Chunks
  • Red/Purple and Green Grapes

2 comments: