Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lawn Darts Bento

When the weather is nice I start thinking about all the outdoor activities I could be doing. One of my favorites is grilling/eating grilled foods! I also like to play games outside like badminton, bocce ball, and lawn darts.
This bento is made with leftover grilled vegetables and kielbasa from last night's dinner, and my new Dart picks were added to suggest someone was reckless playing lawn darts near the grill. lol
Upon seeing all the darts in the food... "Who's been throwing darts at the grill again?"
  • 1/2 Corn on the Cob
  • Grilled Eggplant
  • Grilled Zucchini
  • Grilled Turkey Kielbasa
I cut up 6 zucchini and a large eggplant last night, and I ate about 2 1/2 zucchini and 2/3rds of the eggplant by myself. I loved grilled vegetables and I could make a meal out of a big bowl of grilled vegetables. No seasonings or sauces required. YUM!

3 comments:

  1. AAAH! I love it! My first thought before even reading was that there was a cookout and someone's lawn darts ended up on someone's plate! X-D So cute! <3!

    ReplyDelete