Sunday, September 18, 2011

Handfasting Leftovers Bento

Friday, my fiance and I got Handfasted/Had an engaement party. And this bento dinner was made with the leftovers. The yummiest fall foods all rolled into one bento dinner.
 My Bento Dinner
  • Mashed Butternut Squash
  • Roast Chicken (White Meat)
  • Spiral Sliced Ham
  • Roasted Vegetables (Sweet Potato, Red Potatoes, Gold Potatoes, Carrots, Persimmons, Onions, Garlic, Rosemary, Black Pepper)
 My Fiance's Bento Dinner
  • Spiral Sliced Ham
  • Roast Chicken (Drumsticks and Dark Meat)
  • Mashed Butternut Squash
  • Roasted Vegetables
We had a wonderful time at our party. and I am soooo excited to get Married.
If you'd like to read more about Handfasting or just want to read a Pagan/Wiccan blog, then please check out my Book Of Shadows Blog.
Thank you, and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Super tasty! I'm super happy and super excited to get married!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! ^_^ And NOM! *steals chickens!*

    ReplyDelete