Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gluten Free Apple Crisp

When my friends and I went Apple Picking last weekend, I picked up a pamphlet that had a few recipes in it. I decided to try making the Apple Crisp Gluten Free, so here is my Gluten Free Attempt.
YUM!!!! It was so good, My fiance and I each had two bowls full right out of the oven!
I started with a mixture of Apples that we picked last weekend (McIntosh, Sparta, and Cortland).
The other Ingredients I used.... I substituted the flour and the oats for gluten free options.
  • Oats
  • Flour
  • Brown sugar
  • Butter
  • Cinnamon
  • Nutmeg
 Here it is before putting in the oven... I sliced the apples and put them into the greased baking sheet, then I mixed the other ingredients and  sprinkled it on top.
Here it is out of the oven. We were so excited to try it, I forgot to take a picture until after we each had a bowl full.... Oops.

It was soooooo good, and I'm totally putting this recipe into my new recipe book! :)




4 comments: