Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cinnamon Apple Waffle Bento

YUM! A few of my friends, my fiance, and I went apple picking yesterday, so this morning I was hoping to make something with apples in it for breakfast. I remembered I had gluten free Apple Cinnamon waffles in the freezer, so I pulled those out and set them in the toaster oven to toast. Then I sliced two apples, and cooked them with some cinnamon, and brown sugar, and other secret seasoning (I'm not giving away my baked apple recipe..... I use the same ingredients for my baked apples.... but this time I made it in a frying pan instead of in the oven). Anyway, I placed the apple slices on top of the waffles, and added a little whipped cream.... and that was all I needed to do to make the best Autumn breakfast ever! It was soooooo good!

Here's a picture without the whipped cream, so you can see the apple slices better.
This next one in the yellow bento box is my fiance's breakfast.
  • 2 Gluten Free, Apple Cinnamon Waffles
  • Cinnamon Baked Apples
  • Whipped Cream (Light)
  • Apple Person Pick
And here is my breakfast in the pink bento box.
  • 1 Gluten Free, Apple Cinnamon Waffle
  • Cinnamon Baked Apple Slices
  • Whipped Cream (Light)
  • Apple Person Pick
  • I also added some Milled Flax Seed before I ate it.
So delicious, and easy to make.... but I'm not giving away my baked apple recipe, so you'll have to find a different one to follow. Sorry.



8 comments:

  1. .............
    .......................
    ....................................
    If I get in the car RIGHT NOW. And drive REALLY REALLY FAST...
    I can make it to your house in time to steal those before you finish eating them...
    YOU'RE HORRIBLE! I WANTS THEM SOOOO BADLY! AAAAAAAH! Tease.
    ......By which I mean <3... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Sorry Julie. I didn't realize that these would be is such high demand. In reality they were made for Adela because Aura felt like making baked apples. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SO. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUUUUUTE! *POUNCE TUMBLE SNUGGLE!* Heeheeheehee! They're tasty-looking and stuffs! You're forgiven for being all epic and cute and stuff!

    ReplyDelete