Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Protein Bento

I made some bentos for my fiance and my lunch tomorrow. We had some errands to run tomorrow after she gets out of class (mainly I have to pick up the bridesmaids dress I'm wearing to my sister's wedding, then go to the nursing home for my fiance's grandmother's birthday), so I made us some protein packed bentos.
Sorry the past few bentos haven't been super cute or intricate... I haven been really busy during the days, so I have been making really simple bentos to save some time. But I will be getting back to the cute bentos soon!
Here's my fiance's bento:
  • Hazelnut Nut Thins
  • Vanilla Meringues
  • Cellery
  • Baby Carrots
  • Pastrami (Rolled up with bone picks)
  • Hard Boiled Egg (In the shape of a flower.... that you can't really see in the picture)
  • Edamame Hummus
 Here's my bento:
  • Pecan and Hazelnut Nut Thins
  • Vanilla and Chocolate Meringues 
  • Celery
  • Baby Carrots
  • Turkey (Rolled up with Bone Picks)
  • Hard Boiled Egg (Heart Shaped... but you can't really see it)
  • Edamame Hummus
  • Pickle Slices


3 comments:

  1. Super colorful! X-D Can't wait to see it get fancy again, but these still look darned tasty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to fancier bentos again. Once our baby boy arrives (Getting Our Kitten this weekend!!!!!!) I'll be a stay at home mom for a few weeks until we can leave him home alone... so I'll have a lot more time to make cute bentos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! *Dances* And he's sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete