Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall is Here Bento

Fall is finally here, and I'm back to making cute bentos again. I was a bit too busy to make any of my bentos cute for a while, but now we got a kitten, and I'm staying at home for a while to help him get adjusted to his new home... so I have more time to make bentos!
This bento is still pretty easy though, because I was up most of the night with the kitten. He was sleeping peacefully next to me on the sofa.... but I was unable to get a good nights rest on the sofa... so needless to say I am pretty tired.
My fiance's bento:
  • Onigiri (that I made with my new rice cooker!)
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Lettuce
  • Pastrami
  • Cheese Leaves and Letters
  • Mushrooms
  • Apple cubes with Cinnamon
  • Peeps Ghost and Pumpkin
  • Trail mix (Pumpkin seeds, peanuts, Pineapple, papaya, fig, raisins, cranberries, almonds, etc.)
My bento:
  • Apple cubes with Cinnamon
  • Peeps Ghost and Pumpkin
  • Trail Mix
  • Cheese Leaves and Letters
  • Turkey
  • Lettuce
  • Cherry Tomatoes
 Hopefully I can make a cuter bento tomorrow... but we'll see. We are taking our little guy to the vet to get his shots... so who knows how he'll react after that.

Sage, sleeping on my lap.


3 comments:

  1. Tasty!!!!! Tasty and cute!!!!! Well, Sage is just cute, not tasty. Please don't make Sage into a Bento LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAH! SO CUTE! And Kellie's adorable. LOL!
    Love it! I was missing the cute decorations! ^_^ Can't wait to see more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Sage Bentos! Though he is still small enough to put into a bento box... cute!
    I can't wait to make more decorated bentos.

    ReplyDelete