Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Leaves Bento

Technically it's still summer.... but the chilly weather lately is making me think Fall! Also because School supplies are in stores, and Halloween decorations and candy are also being sold... my mind is screaming AUTUMN!
So I made a Fall Themed Bento for today's lunch
  • A Jack-o-lantern (Peep) Sitting in...
  • A pile of Leaves (Coco Pebbles Cereal)
  • Cranberry Trail Mix (Cashews, Almonds, and Dried Cranberries)
  • Pumpkin (Clementine with a leaf pick)
  • Chicken Sausage and Spaghetti Squash (Recipe Here)
  • Fall Leaves (Cheese with Ketchup 'veins')
 My fiance has much the same, except she has a Pear instead of a Clementine, as well as a few halved grapes.

I love all the fall colors, Oranges, Yellows, Dark Red and Dark Purple, Browns and Beige, and Dark Green.

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! LOVE the leaves! ^_^ It's such a cute, creative way to accentuate the bentos; love how you've been doing that lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie. I've been trying to make my bentos look a little more decorated lately. I thought all about what I wanted to do for this bento last night, then today I was surprised I didn't have any leaf shaped cutters... I thought I had some. Oh well, I used a heart cutter and made it work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! funny timing; now you have leaf cutters! :-) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete