Friday, July 13, 2012

Work it Girl Bento

Last night I put together a bento to bring to work, since I had to get up early and wouldn't have time to pack it. I used things we had in the refrigerator, and because we don't have a microwave at work, it had to be foods that could be eaten cold or room temperature. And because I was in a fun mood I wrote a little message out in Cheese.
Here's what I came up with:
  • 4 Cherries
  • 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
  • 1/2 Orange (Sliced)
  • 1 Cup Bean Salad
  • Cheese Letters (I tossed them in the trash when I was ready to eat)
 I decided to give myself a fun message. ;)
 I love slicing the oranges this way, It's so fun! :) I also put pink and green heart picks in for fun.
Here it is all packed up and ready to go.
I ate it today and it was delicious. The coffee beans gave me and extra boost of energy to get through work, and the bean salad was satisfying and filling. I hope you all had a great day today! Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment