Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick Sandwich Bentos

I had to run out of the house early for an appointment, so when I came home I quickly threw together some sandwich bentos for me and my fiance to take with us on out errands. They aren't super decorative, but they were yummy, and did the job. lol
 Here is my fiance's bento:
  • Turkey Sandwich (Turkey, Mayo, Cheese, Spinach, on Whole Wheat)
  • Baked Kettle Chips (White Cheddar)
  • Organic Raw Coconut
  • Strawberry
 Here is my Gluten Free Bento:
  • Pickle
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Almonds (100 Calorie Pack)
  • Organic Raw Coconut
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Turkey Sandwich (Turkey, Mustard, Spinach, Shredded Carrots, on Udi's GF Multigrain Bread)
Here they are all packed and ready to go. I have water and mt fiance has Apple Juice. The juice turned out to be expired and gave her a stomachache. Next time I will be sure to check the date on anything that I get from the basement.

2 comments:

  1. Om nom nom! ...BAD JUICE! >.< Tragic... *Sniffle!* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily she was better after taking a Tums. But the Apple Juice hurt her ulcer a little.

      Delete