Monday, March 12, 2012

Ham & Sweet Potato Bentos

I made Ham, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus for dinner Sunday night. And today I made bentos with the leftovers. Check them out!
 This bento was my lunch: Yum
  • 3 oz Ham
  • 4 Spears Asparagus
  • 1/4 Cup Mashed Sweet Potato
  • 1/2 Lg Strawberry
  • 1 Raspberry
  • 1 Cube Cantaloupe
  • 1 Cube Pineapple
  • 1 Green Grape
  • 3 Purple Grapes
  • 8 Blueberries
  • 1 Blackberry
  • 1 Cube Watermelon
  • 1 Piece Organic Raw Coconut
This bento was my fiance's lunch:
  • 1/4 Cup Pineapple
  • 6 Green/Purple Grapes
  • 4 Pieces Organic Raw Coconut
  • 1/3 Cup Mashed Sweet Potato
  • 5 Spears Asparagus
  • 6 oz Ham

6 comments:

  1. OMG NOM NOM *Runs away with tasties!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always stealing my bentos. I'm going to call you the bentoburgaler.

      Delete
    2. *GIGGLE!* Way to give away my secret identity! ;-P Ooh, do I get a cool theme song?!

      Delete
    3. Sure. Every villain needs theme music.

      Delete