Monday, April 25, 2011

Quick and Light bentos

I hope Everyone had a good holiday. I spent so much time with family, it was fabulous. My mother recently came back from a cruise she went on with my Aunts and Uncles. She brought me back some beautiful earrings and a beautiful bracelet from St. Lucias. I can't wait to have a nice occation to wear them. I also got to try on my dress for my sister's wedding. It fit great, and when we have the fitting The tailor will only have to take it in a little. So that's good news. I had a great time and I ate waaaaay too much. I was so full of food that I still felt full this morning when I woke up. Needless to say I am eating light today, so I only made myself a small bento for lunch.
Sorry for the crappy quality. I didn't spend much time on bentos today. I was busy with work and such, but I still made bento, so there. lol
  • Mini Whole Wheat Pita sandwich (100 calorie pack of Wholly Guacamole, baby spinach, cucumbers, baby carrots, and tomato) This was really good, I loved the guacamole and I plan on getting it again. Yum!
  • Apple Slices
  • Peep (I'll be eating lot's of candy the next few weeks. lol)
  • Strawberry
Not too pretty, but I got all the colors, and it tasted really yummy.
Next is my fiance's bento. She's been sick with a cold, so she has a quick and easy bento too.
  • Hummus
  • Whole Wheat Pita (These are really great, good size and only 45 calories each)
  • Baby Carrots and Celery Sticks
  • Apple Rabbits
  • Strawberries
I didn't get any yellow in this bento. :/ I should have given her one of my peeps, but she didn't want one. Oh well.
Hopefully tomorrow's bentos will be a lot prettier. I'll try to dress them up nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment