Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fruit Bento

We were going to bring leftovers for lunch, but I wanted to make a bento, so I made a bento of fruit for me and my fiance to share. I love fresh fruit, and since I've been buying fresh fruit and cutting it at home both me and my fiance have been eating a ton of fruit now. It's just soo good we can't stop. lol
  • Orange Slices
  • Pineapple Chunks
  • Cantaloupe Cubes
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Two picks so we can eat without using our hands

Here it is all ready to go. The two smaller containers have our lunch. It's home made Beans and Rice with Ground Beef.
Kidney Beans, Black Beans, Ground Beef, Brown Rice, Crushed Tomatoes, Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Ground Cumin, Black Pepper, Chili Powder, Oregano, Italian Seasoning Blend, Paprika, and a few other spices, I can't remember them all right now. I was going to add some chopped onion and pepper but we were all out. But it turned out yummy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment