Friday, April 8, 2011

Breakfast Bento

Well, I am anticipating that today will be a busy day, so I don't think I'll be able to make a lunch bento. So Instead I made a breakfast bento for myself. My fiance is still sleeping, so there is only one bento. but I took a picture of it with the sun shining into the window. So it's all natural light.
I also tried to be more artistic with my picture taking, instead of taking the picture straight down onto the food.
  • Yoplait Light Yogurt Blueberry Patch (6oz container for 100 calories)
  • Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal (1/4 cup for 40 calories)
  • Strawberries (3 large strawberries sliced for 17 calories)
  • Milled Flax Seed (1 tsp for about 12 calories)
That makes it about 169 Calories, 34g Carbs, 1g Fat, and 7g Protein

I love the light purple color of the yogurt. I usually have the Yoplait Light Very Vanilla Yogurt, but I wanted some extra color in the picture so I had blueberry instead. Both are tasty, but I think the vanilla is the best flavor of them all.
Do you have a favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment