Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fried Rice Bento

I made extra rice last night so I would have some leftovers to work with. I mixed the brown rice with mixed vegetables and egg beaters, as well as a bit of sesame oil. It came out pretty yummy.
  • Vegetable Fried Rice with Toasted Sesame Seeds
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberries
  • Octodogs
  • Mini Babybel Light
  • Blueberries
My Fiance got the same things, but more. I think I should really be cutting down instead of giving her more. But that's a different topic all together.
I also added a little bit of leftover steak to the fried rice.
Tomorrow's bento will be a little more exciting. At least I hope so. I made homemade red cabbage coleslaw, and I also made BBQ pork chops. So That's what I'll be featuring in tomorrow's bento. It was really tasty, so I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment