Happy Earth Day!!!
My fiance and I were too busy for bento lunch so I figured we could make bento for dinner instead. And instead of making them both myself, I showed my fiance how to pack a bento box and we each made our own. I'm so proud with how they came out. They look really good.
This is my fiance's bento that she packed all by herself. I'm so proud. Not bad at all for a first (second actually) time. I am proud of myself too for showing her how to pack it.
Here's Mine! So Yummy!
- Morningstar 'chicken' buffalo nuggets, in a bed of Spinach
- Hard Boiled Egg (The last two of the ones we dyed last Sunday)
- Baby Carrots and Celery Sticks
- Container of Light Ranch dressing for dipping
- Cantaloupe (my fiance didn't want any)
- Fresh Pineapple (sooo good and sweet, I can't stop eating it)
Now since it is Earth Day I have a suggested website for you. It's a list of 101 ways to heal the Earth, and has a lot of little suggestions that are easy to do to help save the planet. 101 Ways To Heal The Earth
What have you done to help the planet today?