- Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt Light (6oz can for 100 calories)
- Milled Flax Seed (1/2 tbsp for 15 calories)
- Blueberries (20 berries for 15 calories)
- Newman's Own Sweet Enough Cinnamon Fiber Flakes (1/2 cup for 60 calories)
- Strawberry (3 calories)
Next comes our yummy lunches. I used leftovers from last night's dinner. I made a chicken casserole and Mashed cauliflower. The mashed cauliflower was soooooo delicious, and I couldn't stop eating it. Sooo good. I made the casserole with Boneless Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, V8 Broccoli Soup, Cream of Mushrooms Soup, and Low Sodium Chicken Broth... as well as some spices and garlic.
It turned out really yummy, and I'm glad I saved some for today's lunch.
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry and Cantaloupe
- Late July Peanut butter sandwich crackers and a Late July Sandwich cookie
- Mini Babybel Light with heart cutout