Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Work Bento

I packed myself a dinner bento to bring to work. It helped me resist the frozen yogurt and the toppings (except for the 3 gummy worms I ate...)
Anyway, since I was working closing hours, I made BLT's for dinner because it was an easy/quick meal, and something I could bring with me without making a mess.
  • Clementine
  • 2 PB Oatmeal Bites (No Bake High Fiber Cookies, Recipe soon)
  • BLT Sandwich (Udi's Multigrain Bread, Mustard, Spinach, Tomato, Turkey Bacon)
 Here it is packed up and ready to bring to work. It was pretty slow at work because it was so cold today, and it's the middle of the week, so I had ample time to enjoy my dinner. I resisted the frozen yogurt, but I did eat a few gummy worms... I am proud that I resisted a whole sundae, but I must not eat the candy next time. It'll get easier to resist if I keep bringing food with me.

2 comments:

  1. Neat and tasty! And love the little picks! ^_^
    Also, who can blame you for 3 gummy worms? They're all tasty and stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard not to sample the toppings when you are refilling the bar. They smell and look so tasty.

      Delete