Friday, April 13, 2012

Simple Bento Breakfast

I have work this afternoon and tonight, so I figured I wouldn't have enough time to make a bento... so I got up early to throw together a simple bento for breakfast. It's a bento you have all seen before, but I wanted to make it anyway.
  • 2 Strawberries
  • 15 Blueberries
  • 1/8 cup Sliced Almonds
  • 2 tsp Chia Seeds
  • Mini Box Raisins
  • 1/2 cup Corn Chex
  • 1/4 cup Whole O's
all packed in my go to bento box for easy/quick bentos. I love the sections of this bento box and how easy it is to pack with all kinds of meals from sandwiches to pasta dishes and cereals.
I was too lazy to pull out my accessories to make it cute. So there are no picks or colorful spoons or dividers to help make this bento more interesting.
I hope that once I get settled at my new job I will be able to fall into a bento routine again.

1 comment:

  1. Nom nom nom! <3! Good idea; energy for work! Good luck on your second day! :-)

    ReplyDelete