Thursday, March 31, 2011

Steak Salad Bento

I made these bento lunches last night, so I wouldn't have to rush to make lunch this morning. Thursdays are such busy days, I do what I can to stay on schedule.
Anyway, Since I made the bentos last night, I didn't have any natural light to take the pictures in, so they don't look as good as I wished. Oh well.
My fiance's Lunch is:
  • Spinach, Cucumber, Cherry Tomato salad
  • Steak
  • Cantaloupe
  • Turkey Rolled up
  • Light Babybel cheese
  • And a container of Light Ranch dressing for the salad
My Bento has the same foods except I have Light Italian Dressing instead of ranch.
Do you like the hearts on the babybel cheese? I've seen a few people on flickr.com do this with their bentos, so I tried it out. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment