Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick Bento Lunches

I've been very busy and stressed out lately, and I was only going to make a quick lunch for me and my fiance, but I missed making bentos, and I figured I might as well make quick bento lunches today so I could at least post something.
For my fiance I used the leftover Chicken Caesar Salad.
  • Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Cantaloupe Cubes
  • Strawberries
  • Grapes
I felt like having a simple sandwich today so here is my bento...
  • Crunchy Peanut Butter and Fluff on Whole Wheat Deli Flat Bread
  • Grapes
  • Broccoli and Cherry Tomato
  • Apple Sauce with three Annie's Chocolate Bunny Grahams
  • Cantaloupe Cubes
  • Strawberries
So there you have it. My fiance only got a little because before I could start making lunch she had two pieces of leftover pizza from last night.
Yesterday we had a fun day. We went to see Avenue Q with a friend of ours. It's such a good show, very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment