Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Breakfast Bento

I had some mini Frittata and some mini pancakes in the freezer that I wanted to use up, so I made Breakfast Bentos for today's lunch.

 Oops, I didn't realize some of the cereal jumped out of the cup when I took the picture.
My Bento has:

  • Mini Spinach and Sausage Frittata with Katchup
  • Cherry Tomatos
  • Fruity Cheerios
  • Strawberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Mini Blueberry Pancakes with Powder Sugar
My Fiance got a lot of the same things.
  • Mini Spinach and Sausage Frittata
  • Morningstar Breakfast 'Sausage'
  • Cherry Tomatos
  •  A small container of maple syrup
  • Strawberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Mini plain Pancakes with powder sugar
That used up the last of the frittata and the last of the pancakes. I need to plan a little better for bentos next week, I have been slacking on bento because I've been so busy and stressed out lately.

1 comment: