Thursday, March 10, 2011

Snack Bento Day

Thursdays are my busy day, so I don't have time to pack a full bento lunch. Instead I like to pack snack bentos for me and my fiance to share. But since my morning was so busy, I forgot to eat Breakfast before I got into the car so I ate my half of the snack for breakfast.

  • In the small container is Light Ranch Dressing
  • Baby Carrots
  • Cellery
  • Grapes
  • Light Mini Babybel Cheese (one wrapped, one unwrapped for variety of color)
Tomorrow is another busy day because my fiance has to go to the eye doctor and get checked out, so I'll probably only have a snack bento to post again. Then I have another snack bento planned for the weekend, so look forward to more snacks! I'll get back to larger bentos by Monday!

2 comments:

  1. great idea... I have a nesting set like this and I never thought to use a smaller box inside a larger one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the Smallest size box is perfect for dips and dressings, but it can also be used to hold a small portion of dessert like pudding or chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete