Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Panda Salad Bento

Keeping with the theme of my Monday Breakfast Bento, I made a Panda Themed Bento lunch to bring into work.
 Aww, look at those Pandas playing in my salad. But don't worry it's not Panda Salad!
 This part of the bento holds:
  • 2 Cherries
  • 2 PBJ Thumbprint Cookies (my favorite Homemade GF/SF/Vegan cookies)
  • 1 Tbsp Soy Nuts
  • 8 Pistachio Nuts
  • Turkey Flower (1 Slice Deli Turkey)
  • 1 Tbsp Light Italian Dressing
And this part of the bento has my Salad. The salad was leftover from a local pizza place. I love their salads because they use the mesclun mix, and I love that they add carrots, cucumber, tomato, red cabbage, and kalamata olives to the salad greens. YUM! Plus they are always super fresh. This is how it looked after being in the refrigerator for 1 1/2 days. Imagine how amazing it looked when I got it. These salads are huge, that's why I had leftovers. Enough for me to have 3-4 bowls of salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment