Thursday, August 30, 2012

3 Tier Bento

The other night I made a bento to bring to work the next day, but I forgot to blog about it until now. So here it is.
 I used an older bento box that my brother gave me a few years ago. It has several boxes that nest inside each other when they are empty, so it's easy to store in the cabinet when I am not using it.
 The largest box has:
  • Healthy Onion Dip (I made onion dip using a mix and Greek yogurt)
  • Baby Carrots
  • Cucumber
 The medium box has:
  • Pluot
  • Cherries
  • Cherry Tomato
  • Frozen Edamame (These were thawed by the time I ate them the next day at lunch)
 And the small box has:
  • Hazelnut Nut-thins crackers
  • Kix
 The smallest box has the onion dip in it, and that is placed inside the largest box.
Well, I thought this was a yummy bento, but it was difficult to transport all of the separate bento boxes to work (it was easier to bring them back because they were empty and I nested them inside each other) but I think I will stick to using this box for picnics instead of for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment