Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Popsicles

I have been making a lot of Popsicles lately, but I haven't sat down to write a post about them yet... until now.
 PBJ Popsicles!!!
These were made with Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Teddie Natural Chunky Peanut Butter and Palmer All Fruit Blackberry Spread.
I blended the yogurt and peanut butter together, then added little chunks of the fruit spread and blended it gently so there would still be spots of fruit spread throughout the pop.
Soooo Creamy and Rich, This Popsicle was a satisfying dessert.

 Very Berry Popsicles.
I mixed Chobani Champions Very Berry Greek Yogurt with a few Blueberries.
This Popsicle was very creamy and delicious, and could be eaten as a breakfast or a snack, as well as a dessert.








 Watermelon Fruit Pops!
I blended Watermelon in my blender and poured it into the molds.
These are super simple but amazingly sweet and refreshing. I could eat 2 or 3 of them in one sitting because they are sooooo goood. Plus they are only about 20 calories each because all it is made of is watermelon and the juice from the watermelon.
My fiance liked them too! :)

2 comments:

  1. They all came out so pretty and sound delicious; even the ones that I normally wouldn't eat the stuff in! :-P Your enthusiasm always makes everything sound delicious, and these look so smooth and good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am sooo glad I bought those popsicle molds!

      Delete