Friday, May 25, 2012

Lazy Leftover Bento

I was hot, tired, and hungry today when I got home from work. so I grabbed some leftovers from the refrigerator and threw them into a bento box. I was so lazy I didn't really try to make it look nice, or even try to get the food to fit. I just tossed it in and took a picture.
  • Leftover Garden Salad W/Light Italian Dressing
  • 1/3 Corn on the Cob
  • Turkey Burger Patty W/Reduced Sugar Ketchup
Yeah, that's a pretty lazy bento. I am looking forward to making some much nicer bentos soon. I have a yummy whole grain blend I want to try making onigiri with. I don't know if it will be sticky enough to hold together, but I want to try. I also saw a really cute idea on another bento blog that I want to try. I just need to buy a few ingredients first.

5 comments:

  1. Still awfully tasty looking! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy! Perfect for my leftovers linky party! Please stop by and link it up! Leftovers on Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating! This weeks leftovers linky is up now. Please feel free to link up another leftovers lunch of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete