Friday, May 6, 2011

Wrap It Up!

Today I made Wraps for bento lunch. My fiance wanted a burrito type wrap with the leftover taco meat from our Cinco De Mayo dinner last night. So I made that and added some fresh fruit and some cheese on the side. Not to mention one of the cute new picks I have.
  • Strawberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Honeydew
  • Blueberries
  • Apple Smoked Cheddar Cheese
  • Burrito Wrap (Whole wheat tortilla, Ground turkey, Black beans, Homemade taco seasoning, Shredded cheese, Sour cream, Fresh spinach)
  • Cherry Tomatoes (On a leaf pick)
I didn't feel like tacos so I had a PBJ Wrap. I also went a little overboard with the picks.... But I wanted to use them all. lol
  • PBJ Wrap (Whole wheat tortilla, Crunchy peanut butter, Red raspberry preserves. I sliced it and used my bone picks to hold them together)
  • Cherry Tomato (on a balloon pick)
  • Cutie Mandarin Orange (with a leaf pick)
  • Cantaloupe (on leaf picks)
  • Strawberries
  • Babybel light cheese (Cut into a flower and put on a flower pick)
  • Blueberries (under the cheese)
All together I used 10 picks in these two lunches..... Maybe next time I should use a little less so it won't be so busy. lol. But I had a ton of fun using them!

2 comments:

  1. I should make wraps again because my husband adores wraps :D)! I think your bento gets better and better everytime I visit here :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cooking Gallery! Wraps are great aren't they? I sometimes have trouble making them look good for a bento though.

    ReplyDelete