Monday, May 2, 2011

Picnic Day

Yesterday my fiance and a friend of ours went for a picnic. I was running late in the morning so I had to quickly assemble the bento with the help of my fiance.
Here it is before we left the house
  • Orange slices
  • Strawberries
  • Canatloupe cubes
  • Annie's Bunny Fruit snacks
  • Baby Carrots
  • Celery sticks
  • Turkey rolls
  • Fresh Pineapple
  • Light Ranch Dressing
  • Hummus
  • Kashi Crackers (7 Gain and Roasted Vegetable)
  • Whole Wheat Pita strips
  • Laughing Cow cheese wedges (Creamy Swiss and Garlic and Herb)
  • 2 Mini Babybel light cheese
  • Late July Cookies
It was delicious. We all have a great time because the weather was gorgeous and the park wasn't very crowded. There were some issues with allergies because of the pollen, but it wasn't too bad.
This is right before we dug in! The center of the cookies got melty from the sun, but they were still delicious. One of the Bunny snacks is missing in this picture because my fiance snatched it right away. lol I guess she couldn't wait any more as I tried to get a good picture.

After eating we tried to fly kites... but there wasn't enough wind. Good for picnics... bad for kite flying... lol

I hope everyone is enjoying their spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment