Monday, May 16, 2011

Rise & Shine its Breakfast Time!

I made myself a bento for breakfast because I felt like I haven't had one in a while. I used a different bento box for this because my usual breakfast bento box was dirty. And I also wanted to try a different look instead of the same old same old for my breakfasts. So here it is...
  • Very Vanilla Light Yoplait Yogurt
  • Sliced Strawberries
  • Milled Flax Seed heart
  • Newman's Own Honey Flax Flakes cereal
  • Blackberries
  • Strawberries on a leaf pick
Then for lunch my fiance and I decided to have the rest of the Frittatas from the freezer. I also cooked some MorningStar Sausage Patties (vegetarian). I cut up a ton of fresh fruit and my fiance cut some of it with my mini cookie cutters, so we had hearts and flowers. Then my fiance and I made our own bento lunches. I am so happy I got my fiance into making bento with me. It's so much fun together.
In my bento box:
  • One mini vegetable Frittata (cut in half)
  • One MorningStar Vegetarian Sausage patty (cut in half)
  • Fresh Spinach leaves
  • Ketchup 'blood' with 'bone' picks sticking out
  • Strawberries
  • Pineapple chunks
  • Honeydew and Cantaloupe Flowers and hearts (with flower stem picks)
  • Blackberries
 In my fiance's bento box:
  • Two Vegetable Frittatas (cut in half)
  • One MorningStar Vegetarian Sausage patty (cut in half with bone picks)
  • Fresh Spinach Leaves (underneath)
  • Cherry Tomato on a Balloon pick (for color)
  • Pineapple Chunks
  • Honeydew Flowers and Hearts (on fun picks 'heart ring, flower with leaf, and umbrella')
  • Blackberries
So it's a breakfast food kind of day today! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment