Friday, January 20, 2012

Stew Bento

Last night I made Beef Vegetable Stew for dinner, and I had enough left over to make myself a Stew Bento for lunch.
  • Beef Vegetable Stew in a Cabbage Leaf bowl (with 3 different Beans)
  • 2 Cherry Tomatoes
  • 1/2 Orange
  • Unsweetened Applesauce (With Cinnamon and Flax seed)
  • 14 Cracked Pepper and Herb Crackers (Gluten Free 7 Grains)
Here is a picture of the cabbage bowl before I put the Stew in it. I used the Cabbage leaf so the tomatoes from the stew wouldn't make a mess of my bento.

4 comments:

  1. And here I thought it was just cause it make it prettier. :-P Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you. I would have used the cabbage leaf just to make it pretty, but I did it also for the fact that tomatoes are acidic and they do not taste good when metal is involved, plus it's very messy.

    ReplyDelete