Thursday, January 5, 2012

PBF Snack Bento

This bento is kind of crazy. I love peanut butter and fluff, I love Pretzels and marshmallow, and I love apples with peanut butter.... so what did I do? I put them all into the same snack bento, along with a prune for an extra bite of fiber.
  • Sunsweet Ones Prune
  • Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks
  • Marshmallow Fluff (does not contain gelatin, so it is vegetarian)
  • Crunchy Peanut Butter with Flaxseed
  • Apple Slices
I took a picture of my snack bento and realized ho boring it looked so I pulled out my bento accessories and put in a few of my cute new animal picks. I love how adding a few decorative picks and change the whole bento.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and tasty looking! I wanna play with the cute little critters! ...And nom the apples and fluff and pretzels... mmmm....

    ReplyDelete