Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Meaty Meat Bentos

We have lots of leftover meats from dinners so I had some leftover Shepard's pie like yesterday and my fiance has leftover Steak Tips.

  • Steak Tips over Brown Rice (cute little bone picks)
  • Mixed Vegetables
  • Pineapple Chunks
  • Blackberries
  • Strawberry
  • Honeydew Melon
  •  Shepard's Pie
  • Mashed Cauliflower
  • Cantaloupe Flower (on flower stem pick)
  • Pineapple Chunks
  • Blackberry
  • Strawberry
  • Honeydew hearts
Tomorrow will be very busy, so I don't think we'll have any bentos at all, but I might try to make a fruit snack bento for us to share while we are out. So I guess It'll be a surprise for both of us.

I'm sorry for all the leftover bentos, Since our recent loss (read about it here), I haven't felt very creative or energetic in making bento. I hope that will change soon though.
I also hope we will have some nicer weather soon. I do love rain and storms, but they aren't so nice when you have to be out in them... on they happen every day.

2 comments:

  1. My husband would love that steak bento...! He adores steak and salad...;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy with how well the steak turned out, just the right amount of pink in the middle. It was hard to get a good picture though because my fiance kept stealing pieces of the steak before I could take a picture. lol

    ReplyDelete