Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sneeky Fruit Snack

I didn't think I would get a chance to make a bento for Thursday, but SURPRISE!!!! I did make a fruit snack bento. A RAINBOW fruit snack bento. ;)
  • Strawberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Pineapple
  • Honeydew
  • Blackberries
And this is going alongside what I made for dinner tonight. I had to quickly pack some away for my fiance and I to share tomorrow, because it's goes really fast in this house.

It's CCCSSSS or 3C4S! Carrots Chickpeas Chicken Sausage Spaghetti Squash Spinach.... also had onions garlic italian seasonings and black pepper. It's soooo good, and everyone in the house gobbles it up, so before dinner, I filled a good size container for me and my fiance.
I still don't have a good name for it yet, I've been calling it the chiken sausage thing with spaghetti squash, but that doesn't sound very exciting. I came up with 3C4S today, but that sounds weird. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment