Monday, May 16, 2011

Science Museum Picnic Lunch

My friend Julie brought me and my fiance to the Science Museum yesterday, so I made a Picnic Bento for us to share. We ate it in the museum cafeteria, but it was a picnic bento nonetheless.
White Box on the Left
  • Baby Carrots
  • Strawberries
  • Blackberries
Green Box in the Middle
  • Hummus
  • Mini Babybel Light
  • Goat Cheese Medalion
  • Raw Almonds
  • Salami, Capicola, Prosciutto
  • Laughing Cow Cheese (Creamy Swiss and Garlic Herb)
Pink Box on Right
  • Late July Mini Crackers with Cheese in the middle
  • Late July Chocolate Sandwich Crackers
Yellow Box on the Right
  • Kashi Roasted Vegetable Crackers
  • Whole Wheat Melba Toast
  • Cherry Tomatoes on leaf picks
We had a lot of leftovers because Julie brought so food too and I brought some other snacks as well, so we ended up having way too much food. I ate some of the leftovers for dinner and snack that night as well.

The science museum was fun, but there were WAAAAY too many children there. That, and pushy teenagers too. Ugh, I guess everyone was there because it was a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment