Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pig & Panda Breakfast Bento

My schedule changed this week, and instead of working the closing shift on Monday and Wednesday, I worked the Opening shift. So Sunday Night I made myself a Breakfast Bento to grab on my way out the door.
  • Homemade GF/SF Blueberry Toaster Pastry (Recipe Here)
  • 1/2 Cup Kix (Under the toaster pastry)
  • 20 Blueberries
  • 4 Cherries
I decorated the bento with pigs and Panda bears. I love the colors it adds, and bears and pigs are cousins. Technically the pink food pick is a pink bear, but I took some creative liberty and called it a pig.

The Toaster pastries are sooo good, and I will be making these again with different fillings. I am surprised at how close they are to Pop Tarts (The pastry tastes just like it but much less sweet). The filling was the best part though... isn't it always?

What is your favorite toaster pastry filling?

No comments:

Post a Comment