Thursday, August 16, 2012

Deconstructed Salad Bento

I wish my workplace had a microwave because I would love to be able to bring warm food to work, but alas, I am stuck with cold food like sandwiches and salads. Oh well, at least they are healthy and tasty!
I made Chopped salads for dinner, so I took some of the ingredients I had out and made myself a quick bento to bring to work tomorrow.
  • Butter Lettuce
  • Cucumber (in the lettuce cup)
  • Mushrooms (On top of the cucumber)
  • Shredded Carrot (Next to the Mushrooms)
  • Lg Cherry Tomato
  • 2 Lg Blackberries
  • Chia Seeds (In a piggy container)
  • Light Italian Dressing (In the other piggy container)
  • Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds under the chia seeds)
  • 3 Cherries
  • Plum
  • Black Beans
  • Chickpeas
  • Chopped Onion (between the beans)
  • Rice Pudding (No Sugar Added, to go with the fruit for dessert)
 I didn't think ahead very well, because it will be difficult to eat this salad at work since it's not already mixed. But I am too lazy to make another bento that is easier to eat, so I will just deal with it tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment