Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My New FunBites!

My friend gave me and my fiance some early wedding presents, and part of my present was these FunBites.
That's right, she gave me both sets of FunBites!
 Here they are before I excitedly ripped the packaging open to play with my new bento tools.
 On the left are the FunBites Cube iT! and the right is the FunBites Luv iT!
 I can't wait to try them both out, but today I used the Cube iT! to for both my breakfast and lunch.
 I was planning on making my new favorite Peaches & Cream Oatmeal for breakfast, so instead of chopping the peach by hand I grabbed my new FunBites to try it out.
 The cutting part was pretty easy. You really have to push down and rock the cutter in order to cut the food all the way through. The part I had some difficulty with was popping the food out with the included popper. It's a very tight fit and I had to force the popper onto the cutter in order to pop the food out.
 Here is the whole peach cubed. I love that it makes such uniform pieces. I can see myself using this to cut vegetables for dinner, or fruit for a fruit salad. Not to mention lots of bentos!
Here is my yummy Peaches & Cream Oatmeal! I hope you check out the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment